Wednesday 17 July 2013

Londonscreenprints.co.uk launches

While I was moving my Beyond Thrilled website the other week I was offered a free domain name by the hosting company, and to my surprise Londonscreenprints.co.uk was available, so I took it. I thought it might be quite useful to put together a showcase of screenprints of London by other screenprinters, and to see if having the all in one place would benefit us all in terms of exposure and sales.

The website went live yesterday and has already had a good bit of attention on Twitter. It currently includes prints by Jayson Lilley, Emily Parker, Kim-Leigh Pontin, Todd Stewart, NigelDK and Ork Posters, as well as my own London screenprints, and later today I'll be adding several screenprints by LucyLovesThis. Hopefully there will be other screenprinters out there who will be happy to be included in this little project.

No comments:

Post a Comment