Thursday 1 December 2011

Shelf's pop-up Xmas shop



I'm very chuffed to have been invited to participate in Shelf's pop-up Xmas shop as a featured artist, particularly as I'm in the company of the great Paul Bommer, whose work I've long admired, and designer of lovely knitwear Jo Gordon.

The shop will be in the fantastic studio space of Bold Creative at 13A Boundary Street, London E2, and open between 11am and 7pm on the following dates:

Saturdays 3rd, 10th and 17th
Sundays 4th, 11th and 18th
plus Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd

My work will be available to buy throughout, but I will be "guest artist" (and hence there in person) on 17th and 18th.

Come along, say hello, peruse, admire and buy from Shelf's Noted Gifts and Fineries!

(Further details - and probably some photos - to come...)

No comments:

Post a Comment